Last updated: August 5, 2018
1. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
2.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use our Site.
- Account Information. When you sign up for a Voyij Account, we require certain information such as your name, address, and email.
- Payment Information. We collect your financial information (like your credit card information) when you make a purchase on our Site.
- Communications with Voyij. When you communicate with us, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Voyij Account, or use other features.
2.2 Information We Automatically Collect From Your Use of the Voyij Site.
When you use the Voyij Site, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them.
- Transaction Information. We collect information related to your transactions on the Voyij Site, including the date and time, amounts charged, and other related transaction details.
2.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the Voyij Site, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Voyij Site.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your Voyij Account with a third party service (e.g., Facebook), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 To understand and improve the Site.
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Voyij Site, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment. We also use information to respond to requests you may have about use of the website or mobile app, to contact you regarding your account or your use of the website or mobile app, and to provide required notices.
3.2 Marketing Communications.
We may use your information to share periodic Voyij updates and to provide you information about other products or services that may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies.) We may also send your mobile device notifications from time to time to alert you to new products, special offers, insider tips, or new versions of the mobile app. We will never share your information with any third party for their own marketing or other independent uses. If we use your information to send marketing communications to you, we will provide you with an easy mechanism to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications. We respect your privacy and your right to limit the ways in which we contact you.
4. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
To help fulfill purchases, we may share your information with our business partners for the sole purpose of facilitating and delivering your Voyij Site purchase.
4.2 Safety and Compliance with Law.
Voyij may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Voyij, (ii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iii) for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes, or (iv) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Voyij, its employees, its members, or members of the public.
4.3 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5.1 Apple Maps.
Parts of the Voyij Site use Apple Maps, including the Apple Maps API(s).
6. YOUR CHOICES
For information on how to cancel your Voyij Account, please email email@example.com.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information.